Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Any styling tips for a strait, brown, hair that is down to my shoulders?

Ok I have strait, brown hair that is down to my shoulders. I want some styling tips/doos that I could use. If you could be specific or maybe write down a website that I could go to that would be great! I am leaning toward dramatic, sexy, fun, sophisticated, smart, hot, sporty or simple. I am not being picky thos are some catagories not charateristics for one hairstyle! But I am open to all styles/Ideas. please answer! thax a million!



Any styling tips for a strait, brown, hair that is down to my shoulders?

You can make a sophisticated ponytail by wearing it low, wrapping a section of your hair around the elastic and securing it with a pin. You can also use a ribbon for a touch of whimsy.



Hair bands are in this season. Plain thin ones are very classic. Or you can use a scarf for a retro '60s look. You can embellish plain ones with hot glue and buttons or beads for a casual or evening look.



You can braid your hair %26amp; wear the braid down. Or you can loosely braid your hair %26amp; create a bun.



BTW, you can braid your hair after shampooing and let it dry. Take out the braids and you'll have a loose wave/crimp that's perfect for a beachy, summer look.



Allure %26amp; InStyle are really good magazines for hair style ideas. The March issue of Allure has a feature on 3 updos that you would like.



Any styling tips for a strait, brown, hair that is down to my shoulders?

The most basic cut you can go for, which really goes a long way would have to be getting your hair layered, and also get a fringe cut. A side fringe is great with layers and very easy to style and manage. Layers may also add a bit of natural waves in your hair which can giv you more volume.



Any styling tips for a strait, brown, hair that is down to my shoulders?

I'm in the same situation as you, with summer coming and all. I'm thinking of an asymmetrical bob, sexy, sassy, easy care! I've always wanted curly hair, but have learned to take advantage of my poker straight locks.

No comments:

Post a Comment