Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hair tip!!!!?

Please everyone give me ALL of your tips on how to grow out your hair long FAST!!!! please people im desperate!



Hair tip!!!!?

Get a trim in your hair once a month to get rid of the split ends which will make it go faster.



Hair tip!!!!?

1. eat TONS of protein



2. take prenatal vitamens



3. make sure your hair is SUPER healthy



4. deep condtion it



5. dont dry it out



6. dont wash your hair everyday



7. take carrot oil, or coconut oil..spread it throughout your hair and wrap a hot towel around your head and leave on for 15- 30 minutes. then wash out REALLY well, and put some regualr conditioner on it to make it smell good. [even tho the coconut oil already smells good.]



8. you can buy supplements for hair and nails



my hair is growing SOOO fast because i do this.



good luckk[:



p.s. do NOT trim for split ends. it will just shorten your hair. only do it if your hair is REALLY REALLY bad. haha



Hair tip!!!!?

well,I use this product from Herbalife it's called savila. I recomend it it really works on me because i had my hair almost like a man hair, well nt that short but it was upper my sholders well it worked really well and I'm still using it and my hair down to my but, so use it!



Hair tip!!!!?

The only thing you need extra of are B Vitamins. Other key vitamins are A, C, and E.



B vitamins are called the 'Beauty Vitamins' and will help your hair and your nails, especially Biotin. You can buy Super Biotin cheaply at WM.



I also use a product called Emergen-C. It comes in a box and has drink packs you mix with water. (Its cheap to buy at WM or over the net and has extra C vitamin plus all the B vitamins)



Massage your scalp while you shampoo too. Massaging your scalp stimulates circulation to your scalp and helps the hair grow.



The other thing that really helps my hair grow is to pull it up on top of your head at night. The hair follicles on top of your head grow upward. When you sleep with your hair UP, it assists the hair to grow more naturally. UP.



My hair grows so darn fast I can't keep up with it. I've been a licensed Cosmetologist for over 17 years....



Hope this helps!



Carolyn



http://www.lookgreat-loseweight-savemone...

No comments:

Post a Comment