Friday, November 13, 2009

I cut my hair about shoulder length. Any tips for growing it?

Or do you have any cute bun tips?



I cut my hair about shoulder length. Any tips for growing it?

Well, don't cut it for a while.



Or at least just a 1/4 inch every few months to take care of the split ends and to keep it neat.



I cut my hair about shoulder length. Any tips for growing it?

keep ur hair heathy and don't put too much gel in it.



I cut my hair about shoulder length. Any tips for growing it?

time heals evrything



I cut my hair about shoulder length. Any tips for growing it?

sorry only time and genetics will grow it



I cut my hair about shoulder length. Any tips for growing it?

UMmm hair skin and nails pills. Also massage you scalp at night it stimulates hair growth.



I cut my hair about shoulder length. Any tips for growing it?

Peanut butter solution!!



I cut my hair about shoulder length. Any tips for growing it?

The more natural you wear it, the healthier it will be.



I cut my hair about shoulder length. Any tips for growing it?

"...taking the proper blend of amino acids and B-vitamins.



It is also important to include B-6, biotin, Inositol and folic acid in the supplemental program. It has been found that certain minerals including magnesium, sulfur, silica and zinc are also very important toward maintaining healthy hair.



Beta-carotene is also essential to hair growth. This is because it is converted to vitamin A as the body needs it, helps maintain normal growth and bone development, protective sheathing around nerve fibers, as well as promoting healthy skin, hair and nails.



Beta-carotene is found in green and yellow vegetables and fruits."



"Eat right, exercise, reduce stress, rest, gets lots of sleep and your are well on your way to maximizing your hair growth potential."



The website below also lists special hair growing supplements, but I'd suggest to just let it grow the normal way (of course making sure you get all the things above).



Also from the website:



"Here are some other hair growing tips:



1. Eliminate or cut back on smoking, caffeine and carbonated sodas which weaken the body and block maximum hair growing potential.



2. Eat a healthy diet. Avoid foods that are high in sugar or fat.



3. Treat your hair like a piece of fine old lace. Treat it carefully avoiding any unnecessary brushing, combing or handling.



4. Avoid use of hot water, hot blow dryers or other hair care tools that may stress the hair.



5. Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles.



6. Do a series of ongoing hot oil treatments to protect the hair's shaft.



7. Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier.



8. Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair."



I cut my hair about shoulder length. Any tips for growing it?

good hair oil is enough

No comments:

Post a Comment