Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How do you frost just the tips of your hair??

do u lie down in it or what??



How do you frost just the tips of your hair??

That's how I wear my hair. I love it! It take a few weeks, depending on how fast your hair grows. Color your hair with a dark color (I use dark auburn). When it dries have someone pull you hair through a frosting cap. They sell them at beauty supply stores or at wal-mart. (At wal-mart in the hair color section, look for the ones that frost your hair to include the cap.) The best thing to use to pull your hair through is a crochet hook. It has a real small hook on the end to just get a few hairs. Then once you get your hair pulled through color the ends with a light color like a blond, or light red color-whatever you want. At first you will see a lot of light hair but as your hair grows and you trim it more and more you will begin to see you light tips. I do mine and after about the second or third trim it's just like I like it! Try it and I think you'll like it. Email me if you have any questions.



How do you frost just the tips of your hair??

Stand it STRAIGHT UP with gel, and dry it. THERE ARE YOUR TIPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment