Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I have thick curly blonde hair. but i love my hair straight. Any tips on how to blow dry it? hot or

I realy need some help. I have been told my hair is gorgeous straight but im not sure im doing it right.



I have thick curly blonde hair. but i love my hair straight. Any tips on how to blow dry it? hot or cold?

After towel drying it, you put some styling gel in it, specifically something for straightening hair (like Control Freak from Toni and Guy/Bedhead or Stick Straight). You blow dry your hair until it's about 95% dry and then straighten it with a really good flat iron (none of this Walmart stuff. I have thick hair too and it just leaves it frizzy). My Sedu flat iron was $200 but I've had it for three years and it still works as good as the day I got it. And if I had bought a ConAir one, I'd have replaced it six times already. If you invest in good products you should be fine.



I have thick curly blonde hair. but i love my hair straight. Any tips on how to blow dry it? hot or cold?

While your hair is still wet, smooth a straightening creme such as:



http://www.lorealparis.co.uk/Catalog/pro...



Then, instead of blowdrying it with a normal hairbrush, use a straightening brush like this one:



https://www.denmanbrush.com/store/result...



I hope this helped.



Good luck!



I have thick curly blonde hair. but i love my hair straight. Any tips on how to blow dry it? hot or cold?

HI Girly :)



The absolute best of the best is to get a bottle of CHI Silk



infusion!! Smoooth some in your hair and use your blow dryer



with a round brush. Works so great and leaves hair shiny.



If you want to get the CHI iron it works great too but I use my blowdryer, works super~



Ciao Bella*



I have thick curly blonde hair. but i love my hair straight. Any tips on how to blow dry it? hot or cold?

If you like it straight all the time, you should get it chemically straightened at a salon.



I have thick curly blonde hair. but i love my hair straight. Any tips on how to blow dry it? hot or cold?

I have the same hair type as you, and I LOVE wearing my hair straight. This is the way I do it: when your hair is damp, put some kind of anti-frizz serum in it, just to tame and smooth it. Then divide your hair into sections- I usually do 7 or 8 and blow dry each section using a large round brush. It doesn't have to be completely thourough, but make sure it's completely dry. Then, I divide it into sections again and go through it with a hair straighter. I recommend investing in a really good ceramic one like the Chi Turbo. It's somewhere around $150, but it's worth every penny and it will last you years. Once you are finished, run a little finishing creme through your hair- i really like Frizz Ease Secret weapon finishing creme. Then you're done!! The whole process usually takes about 20-30 minutes, depending on how thourough I want to be. Good luck!



I have thick curly blonde hair. but i love my hair straight. Any tips on how to blow dry it? hot or cold?

if you only knew how many women wished to Heaven Above that they had thick curly blonde hair!



i wish my WIFE had thick curly blonde hair!



i wish EVERYBODY had thick curly blonde hair!



please don't ruin it! there are a lot of good guys, old fashioned, hard-working, salt-of-the-earth kind of spend-your-life-in-bliss guys who would love you without doing anything to change your outer appearance...



you really should give those guys a chance, before you change yourself into something that would appeal to a lower order of human.



just a thought...



I have thick curly blonde hair. but i love my hair straight. Any tips on how to blow dry it? hot or cold?

You should maybe not blow dry it get the sink and put your head under it and put the water hot. And brush it should become straight! Maybe try a product.

No comments:

Post a Comment