Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I want to dye my hair. Is dyeing the underneath and tips easy?

I am wanting to dye my hair, not my whole head just mabye the tips and the underneath part. But is it easy to do the underneath part? Would i just save time by going to the salon??? If I do dye it, and i have a medium brown hair color what color would look the best?



I want to dye my hair. Is dyeing the underneath and tips easy?

Ask a friend to do it for you. It's much easier than doing it yourself



Good luck



I want to dye my hair. Is dyeing the underneath and tips easy?

it is hard to dye underneath go to a salon



I want to dye my hair. Is dyeing the underneath and tips easy?

If you hold the top half of your hair up with a clip it's pretty easy to dye but make sure the line across is straight. then after you wash out that let down another lair and just do the tips worked for me but get a friend to help makes it easier.



P.S. RED



I want to dye my hair. Is dyeing the underneath and tips easy?

Truthfully, I believe the timing relies on what salon you go to, how well you want it done and how it fits into your schedule. You also have to make sure it is really what you want to do. A girl in my class with dark hair dyed the underneath of her hair blond and it looked all frizzy and horrible. It is too draining of your hair to strip it and make it lighter( usually only if you have dyed your hair before...). I wish I could be of further help although I am not sure what say besides. Another girl in that same class dyed the underneath of her hair darker and in my opinion it looks good and she did it herself.



I want to dye my hair. Is dyeing the underneath and tips easy?

I think if you're going to do this, go to a salon and have them do it. It may cost more than doing it yourself but they would most likely do better.



Ask the stylist what colors would go well with your hair.



But if you do want to do it at home, have a friend that is good at hair coloring help you out.



I want to dye my hair. Is dyeing the underneath and tips easy?

Ya, it not only save time, but save money as well... =)



I always dye my dad's hair for him and it was pretty easy. Probably u could get someone to help u dye as well, it will be much more easier. If u wanna dye it yourself, u can too. Just put mirrors in front and behind u so that will be easier for u to see and dye it.



Hmm.. if your hair is long, u could probably clip up some of your hair which u don't intend to dye, so that u could do the underneath part of your hair easily.



I heard from many that the popular colour for the new year is cocoa brown... maybe u could try it too. =)



Happy New Year! =)



I want to dye my hair. Is dyeing the underneath and tips easy?

ok gross that is sooo emo and ungirlie!



I want to dye my hair. Is dyeing the underneath and tips easy?

It's not hard, I did my own hair like that a couple of times, and I have absolutely no eye-hand coordination. At all.



I want to dye my hair. Is dyeing the underneath and tips easy?

i've done both of mine and i thought it was pretty easy, unless you want all of your tips to be even [i made my tips really jagged and uneven]. to do the underneath part, just clip up the top part of your hair really well and go for it. it's really easy and you'll save a ton of money and time. i think a honey color will look good.



I want to dye my hair. Is dyeing the underneath and tips easy?

!!!! i had tips! i hated them, everyone said that it looked like i dipped my hair in oil. it was bad,, but right now i have the underneath of my hair dyed black and it looks totally amazing.. i just tied the top half up and used colosilk to dye the underneath black.. i just recently put in black highlights too that faded to really dark brown.. i dont waste my time and money at a salon



and for your color i'd go really really dark brown to black



good luck!



I want to dye my hair. Is dyeing the underneath and tips easy?

blond streaks babe but if you have no-one to help you I would go to the salon.



I want to dye my hair. Is dyeing the underneath and tips easy?

No, it really isn't easy, when I tried to highlight my hair, all it did was turn the top layer of my hair blonde and streaky. My hair is light brown. I am still trying to get rid of them. Have a look at my question - How do I correct highlights that went wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment