Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Make up tips for red hair, blue eyes, blonde eye lashes and brows, and very pale skin??

I have red hair and pale skin also, so I know how hard it is to find good products or colors that work with my skin tone. I really like All Bases Covered Foundation SPF 15 by Paula's Choice. The lightest color is very light, great for pale skin. Plus she makes a concealer for pale skin that is good. Try using an amber brown eyeshadow to help the blue in your eyes stand out. The makeup line from Just for Redheads is great! The mascaras are really good quality and great color. I have pale eyelashes so I use Mascara Naturelle in GingerCocoa. As for my eyebrows, I really like the eyebrow powder in Strawberry Blonde from Bare Escentuals. Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment