Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Do it yourself bleaching hair-that is black color- TIPS and how do i do it?

i used sun-in on my hair the spray in spary that comes with peroxide in it.



it takes forever to get the desired effect cuz my hair is naturally black.



i tried henna but henna just leaves a tint that shows in the sunlight.



Now for fast effects i want to do a at home bleaching job on my hair, on a section of my hair in the front.



how do i do it? WHat do i have to buy at the beauty store?



What color does black color hair turn after its bleached? a redish browninsh color it turned for me on the bottoms after using sun in/



Can i use hydrogen peroxide.??



cuz that seems convieinet for me



NO i cant go to the beauty salon , mom NEVER in my life wants me to color hair, cuz shes cheap.



So if i just do it she wont know **** LOLOL



Do it yourself bleaching hair-that is black color- TIPS and how do i do it?

use sally hanson creme bleach. in the cosmetics aisle at your local drugstore. used most frequently to lighten facial hair on women, but works well for what you're wanting. my sister decided the day of my wedding to "highlight" a few strands of her black hair. she fell asleep with it in and woke up to platinum blonde highlights! my mother made her color it in with a black permanent marker until after the wedding. = )



there is a cream and a powder that you mix together with a spatula and apply immediately to the area you want bleached. it takes at least 15 minutes, maybe more, depending on how much hair you're coloring and how much bleach you use. i would try a tiny strand - you can cut a section out and try it first if you want. that way there are no surprises. everyone's hair is different, but this should do the trick!



Do it yourself bleaching hair-that is black color- TIPS and how do i do it?

SORRY BUT GO TO A SALON OR GO BALD



YOU CANT LIGHTEN BLACK HAIR AT HOME UNLESS YOU LIKE ORANGE THEN YOU CAN SHAVE IT AND GO BALD

No comments:

Post a Comment