Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Should i dye the tips of my hair? What color should i do it? I have blonde hair?

My Grandaughter has Blonde hair and dyed the ends Hot Pink.....Looks cute



Should i dye the tips of my hair? What color should i do it? I have blonde hair?

Sure, why not? Get it done professionally though. You can dye the tips, red, green, blue, black, any color that suites your fancy..its fun and makes one feel great...Have fun.



Should i dye the tips of my hair? What color should i do it? I have blonde hair?

crimson looks pretty cool, but make sure it is done well. And not all the tips, just some.



Should i dye the tips of my hair? What color should i do it? I have blonde hair?

PERIWINKLE!



Should i dye the tips of my hair? What color should i do it? I have blonde hair?

red or blue..itll really pop out



Should i dye the tips of my hair? What color should i do it? I have blonde hair?

black or like a dark brown..



Should i dye the tips of my hair? What color should i do it? I have blonde hair?

Blue, that would be hot.(as long as your a guy)

No comments:

Post a Comment