Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Should I dye my hair this color? Tips?

i really love this color, how her hair looks:



http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/4163/ha...



mines dark brown right now. should i dye it like that? i have black eyebrows tho=/



can i dye my eyebrows? or would black look funny with that color?



also, what color is that? like what would it be called, or how could i make it look like that? would i have 2 put blond in it?



i need help and advice please!!



Should I dye my hair this color? Tips?

i think its pretty (:



just make sure it goes with your skin tone, and to dye your eyebrows too, cause you dont want black eyebrows and blondish hair. It would look funny. I think the color looks like a dirty blonde with a tint of red. Good lucck!



Should I dye my hair this color? Tips?

It is a nice color, I think what you want to do is called highlighting.



As for coloring your eyebrows, I've never seen the point in that. Hair, OK, but eyebrows just don't seem to be worth the effort, IMHO.



Should I dye my hair this color? Tips?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...

No comments:

Post a Comment